Pumpkins are a fun and attractive way to decorate for fall. Pumpkins are so versatile and inexpensive, so they can fit into anyone’s decor! I’ve found 10 Fall DIY Pumpkin Crafts and Decor for Your Home.
Thanks for reading! Subscribe to Share & Remember or follow me via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.
Fall DIY Pumpkin Crafts and Decor for Your Home
- DIY Easy Concrete Pumpkin: This sounds like a big scary project, but it’s not! A Night Owl Blog shows us how. Start with a craft pumpkin and brush on some texture. These pumpkins would be good in a rustic or shabby chic style room.
- How about a craft you can save for next year? I love this DIY Faux Fall Succulent Pumpkin Craft at I Heart Naptime that lasts and lasts from one year to the next.
- This Candy Corn Ruffled Felt Pumpkin from Where the Smiles Have Been is simply adorable!
- Over at Crafts By Amanda, she shows how to make a 3D Paper Pumpkin.
- A cute little pumpkin with simple supplies you probably already have. Even kids could make on of these Easy DIY Fabric Wrapped Pumpkin from A Cultivated Nest.
- This is just the sweetest! I would have so much fun making a Pumpkin Fairy House
- Oh, I like this one! A cute little banner decorates a Festive Autumn Pumpkin Craft on Modge Podge Rocks.
- No worries, there’s really not much sewing on this one. Learn How to make Fabric Pumpkins on Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
- These are gorgeous…love the natural elements on the DIY Mod Podge Botanical Pumpkins found on Uncommon Designs.
- How about a little color? Fun DIY Blue Pumpkins Fall Decor might be the answer! See them on Organized31.
I hope you’re inspired to try one of these fun fall pumpkin crafts!