S’mores are a combination of my favorites – marshmallows and chocolate and they taste like summer! Honestly, I’m more likely to do microwave s’mores but there’s nothing like roasting a marshmallow over a fire in the great outdoors with friends! Here’s a new twist on an old favorite – mint s’mores.
Thanks for reading! Subscribe to Share & Remember or follow me via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.
Let’s talk about marshmallows. They are not all created equal! Look the marshmallows featured in the photo above – they’re square! Best. invention. ever. They just make sense. And in a s’more, they’re huge! They’re called Jet-Puffed Stacker Mallows by Kraft. The only way to go when making s’mores!
Try something new if you’re a mint and a s’mores lover – Mint S’mores! Of course they’re easy but look how yummy they are.
- 10 graham crackers, whole
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1 package Andes Mints, unwrapped
- Break graham crackers in half and set aside.
- Place 3-5 mints onto a graham cracker half.
- Heat marshmallow over an open fire until golden brown and soft.
- Place on top of graham cracker with mints and top with another graham cracker. Enjoy!
Makes 10 minty s’mores!
Perfect for your next summer evening!
What’s your favorite s’mores flavor?