In celebration of Provider Appreciation Day, I created an Early Childhood Educators TEACH and CARE Printable Poster. Who are Early Childhood Professionals? Often it feels like child care providers are the lowest of all those who work with children.Thanks for reading! Subscribe to Share & Remember or follow me via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.
First and foremost, we are caregivers. We are ALSO teachers. Generally, we have the lowest pay and the least respect amongst those who teach children. It’s really too bad because we’re the ones caring for the smallest and youngest little learners and it’s an important work. There’s a need for quality child care in every community so parents can work. Whether an Early Childhood Educator is called a preschool teacher, a family child care provider, a child care worker or the dreaded “babysitter”, what we do is hard, respectable and rewarding work.
When I think about the work I do, it’s these things I wrote on the poster. We feel strongly about the importance of our work, what we believe in, what we teach, do and give – every day. It takes everything that I am, everything I have to do this every day.
Subscribe below for instant access to the printable poster.
Especially for Child Care Providers
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Family Child Care
- What an In-Home Preschool Looks Like
- Please knock…it’s naptime Printable Sign
- PLAY – an Early Childhood Education Printable
- Child Care Provider Appreciation Day Printable
- Cleaning Tips for Child Care
- 8 Truths About Home Day Care From a Provider
- More Than Just a Provider
- 5 Simple Snacks For Kids
- CHILD CARE PROVIDER APPRECIATION DAY PRINTABLE