Whose our favorite reindeer of all? Rudolph of course! Kids love to make this ornament and it’s simple – likely you already have all the supplies on hand. Your Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Ornament will hang on the tree every year and will be a keepsake for years to come.
This post contains Discount School Supply affiliate links.
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Ornament
- 3 large craft sticks
- brown paint
- red pom pom
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 brown pipecleaner
- jingle bell
- string or thin ribbon to attach bell & make a hanger
- Paint craft sticks brown. Let dry.
- Glue together in a triangle shape.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Cut pipecleaner into two pieces. Wrap each around top of triangle to make antlers.
- Glue on red pom pom nose.
- Tie on jingle bell at the bottom.
- Make a hanger with string or ribbon.
Now Rudolph is ready to guide the sleigh!
Colorations Plastic Chubby Paint Brushes – Set of 10
Follow Share & Remember on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Click Subscribe at the bottom of this page to receive posts by email!