I hot glued the triangles and trunk together. The kids put the buttons on with Elmer’s glue.
Button Tree Ornaments
- 3 small craft sticks (green or paint)
- 1 large craft stick, cut (natural color)
- craft glue (Elmer’s or hot glue)
- twine or yarn.
- Glue together green craft sticks into a triangle shape. Use a strong craft glue or hot glue for best results.
- Cut 1 large, natural colored craft stick down to about 1″ – 1/2″ for the tree’s trunk. Glue onto the back of the triangle.
- Decorate with buttons as desired.