Here’s the 2nd little paper craft ornament we made with the same pictures. These Paper Tree Photo Ornaments were actually part of the Mother Goose Time curriculum, but they could easily be duplicated. Just cut out two tree shapes, and a circle for the photo to show through, or glue the photo on the front. Add a ribbon for hanging. I put the pictures in before the kids painted them which worked well for the older ones, but not so well with the younger ones so I had to replace a picture and the paint wiped off the other.
Paper Tree Photo Ornaments
- Tree shapes
- Paint tree shape with Q-Tip and paint as desired.
- Allow to dry.
- Add photo.
- Tie on ribbon.
- Write name/date on the back or print a label to glue on the back.
Instead of painting with a Q-Tip, the Paper Tree Photo Ornaments could also be finger painted.
MORE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS KIDS CAN MAKE
- Sled Craft Ornament
- Recycled Can Lid Snowman Ornament
- Holiday Photo Wreaths
- Button Tree Ornaments
- Painted Salt Dough Ornaments
- DIY Cinnamon Stick Ornaments
- Wood Block Photo Ornaments