- ⅔ cups Sugar
- ⅔ cups Water
- ½ cups Lime Juice (approximately 4 1/2 Limes; Use The Remainder Of Limes For Garnish)
- 1-½ cup Pure Cherry Juice (no Sweeteners Added)
- 2 cups Club Soda
- Begin by dissolving the sugar in the water over medium heat to create a simple syrup. Set aside when done to let cool completely.
- While the simple syrup is cooling, juice the limes.
- When the simple syrup has cooled, pour that in a pitcher. Add the lime juice, cherry juice, and club soda. (Do not add the club soda until ready to serve.)
- Stir all together to combine well and serve immediately over crushed ice or cover and refrigerate.
Yum! Tastes like summer! What a treat. What’s your favorite homemade summer drink?