It was a rush, rush, rush for me to finish up the Ladybug Planters & Watercolor Mother’s Day Cards and get ready to go away for the weekend but it all came together! I must say these planters turned out adorable! The moms were thrilled.
Ladybug Planters & Watercolor Mother’s Day Cards
- Clean, dry food cans with the labels removed. Use a safe edge can opener.
- Craft wire
- Beads and buttons
- Acrylic Paint
Watercolor Mother’s Day Cards
- FREE Printable MOM Card (outside of card)
- FREE Printable Mom Survey (inside of card)
- Watercolor Paints
- White Cardstock
- Colored construction paper or cardstock for layering
- Print MOM Card
- Paint with watercolors. We used liquid watercolors. Allow to dry.
- Trim edges and layer on colored paper to make a card.
- Print Mom survey card.
- Interview the child.
- Trim and glue to the inside of the card.
I made wire heart shaped bookmarks to put inside the cards. Directions for the card can be found at Lost Button Studio.
Special Mother’s Day photos are always special! They are quick to make. Just find a pretty spot and take a picture. Then layer it on fancy paper or use digital backgrounds in PicMonkey. Print and trim.
I hope you enjoy our Ladybug Planters & Watercolor Mother’s Day Cards!