Here’s the poem I used, found at Little Giraffes:
I’m your little flower, Mom.
Please help me grow and bloom:
Take the weeds but leave the roots
And give me lots of room.
Mom, you are my gardener,
My sunshine and my rain.
Too much will make me wither.
With enough, I’ll bloom again.
I am your little flower, Mom.
I’m different from the rest:
Don’t pick me Mom, just help me grow
To be my very best.
- 1 – 12 x 12 scrapbook paper
- paint for handprints
- Popsicle/craft sticks for “Mom”
- photo for letter “O” of Mom. I also put a piece of craft foam behind the photo to give it more
- Hot glue or craft glue to put together the letters for “Mom”
- I’m Your Little Flower Poem – Printable page here