Mother’s Day Projects – Flower Buckets make a lovely gift preschoolers can make and give to mom.
Mother’s Day Projects – Flower Buckets
- Galvanized bucket planters
- Pony Beads
- Craft Wire
- Spring Foam Craft Stickers
- Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Foam Letter Stickers
- Flowers (we used pansies)
- Decorate bucket with foam stickers.
- Choose letters “M, O, M” and stick on craft stick.
- Thread beads onto a length of craft wire, long enough to wrap around the handle.
- Wrap beads around handle and secure.
- Plant flowers.
- Insert “MOM” craft stick into planter.
- Don’t forget to water!
More Mother’s Day Gift Ideas