- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 6-ounce package Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Makes approximately 2 1/2 dozen cookies.