- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 c. broccoli flowerets
- 2 c. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. fresh peas
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz pkg. spaghetti – cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet heat oil, cook vegetables with seasonings, stirring constantly until tender-crisp. Cover and keep warm.
- For cheese sauce: melt butter: blend in flour, stir until smooth.
- Gradually add milk, stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in bouillon and cheese; stir until melted.
- Pour cheese sauce over vegetables. Heat through
- Serve over spaghetti.