Making a handprint craft is simple way to mark President’s Day.
President’s Day Abe Lincoln Handprint
To make President’s Day Abe Lincoln Handprint:
- Mix a skin color with white paint, a small amount of brown and/or orange.
- Paint fingers with black paint, omitting the thumb, to create Abe’s beard.
- Paint a swath of black across top of palm for hair.
- Cut a tall black hat out of construction paper and glue on.
- After face dries, draw in details.
The printable introduces a few facts about the 16th President:
Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States.
He lived in a log cabin.
He was President during the Civil War.
His face is on the penny and the $5.00 bill.