These snowmen footprints are keepsake worthy, frameable and will melt anyone’s heart!
Footprint Snowman Art
- white paint
- colored paper
- black hat shape
- brown stick arms
- Sharpie Markers
- Washi Tape for scarves
- Paint child’s foot with white paint. I find painting the foot with a brush is more effective than dipping the foot into a plate of paint, as the paint is more evenly distributed.
- Help the child press foot onto the paper, being careful not to smear the print.
- Allow the footprint to dry.
- Glue on arms and hat.
- Make dots for eyes and buttons.
- Use orange Sharpie to make a triangle shape carrot.
- Add Washi tape for scarf.