I received this great “Rainy Day Survival Kit” set of craft supplies free, from CraftProjectIdeas.com & Horizon Group.
We look forward to doing a lot more activities with these materials, but today, we made play dough monsters. I loved this idea that’s been circulating online on Pinterest, Teach Preschool, etc. We did have a rainy morning so this was perfect with 9 boys today!
I really liked how the “stripey” pipe cleaners looked. Fun! Who knew they poked into play dough so nicely?
CraftProjectIdeas.com is dedicated to kids’ arts and crafts projects for preschool children to tweens. From holiday s to rainy days, in the classroom or at home, you will find step-by-step instructions to inspire kids with arts and crafts.
Check out CraftProjectIdeas.com for project ideas, teacher resources, forums, and products. All of their materials are available at Walmart in the Kids Crafts aisle.
More Play Dough Ideas for Halloween
- Spider Play Dough | Fantastic Fun & Learning
- Printable Halloween Play Dough Mats| Learn Create Love
- Pumpkin Play Dough Invitation to Play | I Heart Crafty Things
- Monster Eyes Halloween Fine Motor Skills Activity | Little Bins for Little Hands
- Textured Halloween Play Dough | One Time Through
- Halloween Play Dough Tray | Cutting Tiny Bites
- Play Dough & Tangram Shapes