The evergreen wreath is a beautiful, timeless symbol of the holidays. Chocolate covered pretzels pretty much are too! What a great combination if I do say so myself. Look at these lovely Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Wreaths treats. Simple to make and beautiful.
Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Wreaths
Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Wreath Ingredients:
- 1 pkg. Tiny Twists Pretzels
- 6-8 oz. Wilton Green Chocolate Melts
- Twizzlers Pull N’ Peel Red Licorice
- Red Hots Sprinkles
- Green Sugar
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl per package directions.
2. Put a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Holding a pretzel by the pointed edge, dip the other ¾ part of it into the chocolate, shake off the excess, and lay it on the baking sheet.
3. Dip 4 pretzels and put them in a circle, making sure they touch and the uncoated pointed edges are facing out. Sprinkle with the green sugar.
4. Dip 4 more pretzels and lay them on top of the first 4, making sure to lay them in between the spaces of the bottom ones. Sprinkle with green sugar and lay 6-7 red hots all over the top.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have 6-8 wreaths.
6. Now pull apart pieces of the licorice so you have individual strands. Take one and tie it into a bow. Put a dab of chocolate on the back and stick it on a wreath. Repeat until you have a bow for each wreath.
7. Let these set for about 15 minutes to make sure the chocolate is hard.