The holidays are coming and this unique appetizer recipe would be lovely for your guests on Thanksgiving, Christmas or even New Year’s. Not only is it beautiful but the combination of flavors is exquisite – cranberry and raspberry over cream cheese on bread. Add these easy to make, yet impressive, Cranberry Raspberry Cream Cheese Bruschetta to your menu!
Thanks for reading! Subscribe to Share & Remember or follow me via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure policy here.
Take a fresh loaf of baguette and cut into ½ inch slices. Spread on a layer of cream cheese. Add a spoonful of the prepared the cranberry sauce, a fresh raspberry and garnish it with basil. Yum!
The red of the berries and green basil are festive for the holidays. You can’t go wrong with these yummy, little bruschettas!
Cranberry Raspberry Cream Cheese Bruschetta
- 1 loaf of baguette, cut into ½ inch slices
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of cranberry sauce, drained of excess sauce
- Pint of fresh raspberries
- Fresh basil, torn to garnish
- On each slice of baguette, spread ½ to 1 teaspoon of cream cheese.
- Layer with ½ teaspoon of cranberry.
- Top with a raspberry and basil.
Makes about 24-30 bites.
Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- ¾ cup of orange juice, pulp free
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 12 oz package of fresh cranberries, rinsed and stems removed
- In a large pan, bring water, orange juice, and sugar to a boil.
- Add in cranberries and cinnamon, continue to boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Stirring occasionally.
- Once cranberries have all opened, remove from heat and chill covered for three hours. (Sauce will thicken.)
More Cranberry Recipes
- Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Orange Cranberry Buttermilk Scones
- Cranberry Raspberry Sparkling Sangria
- Sparkling Cranberry Pear Beverage
- Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies