Whatever you’re doing for the upcoming holidays, there’s sure to be lots of wonderful food and drinks. If you’re in charge of the food, you may be overwhelmed already!
I have an easy yet festive refreshing drink recipe guests of all ages will enjoy. A few simple ingredients are needed, featuring 7UP®.
7UP® Gumdrop Christmas Fizz Recipe
Add a scoop of raspberry or lime sherbet to a glass. Pour a small amount of lime or cherry-flavored syrup. Top with canned whipped cream.
Gumdrops on skewers add a fun holiday element! Your guests will be impressed with this simple yet creative drink.
- Sherbet, raspberry or lime
- Flavored syrups, raspberry, lime
- Reddi Whip, Whipped Cream
- 7UP, Canada Dry or Cherry 7UP
- Skewers, Decorative straws
- Clear glasses
- Add a scoop of raspberry or lime sherbet to a glass.
- Pour a small amount of lime or cherry-flavored syrup.
- Top with canned whipped cream.
- Pour 7Up® or even Canada Dry Ginger Ale® over the sherbet, syrup and cream.
- Add more whipped cream if desired.
- Add three gumdrops to a skewer.
For the lime drinks, I used regular 7Up®. For the red drinks, Cherry 7Up®.
I’ve enjoyed sharing one of my quick and simple entertaining ideas; I’d love to hear about yours! Leave a comment sharing one of yours.
Supplies for Serving 7Up Gumdrop Christmas Fizz
Last update on 2024-01-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API