Salted Caramel Cheesecake Shooters Printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 squeeze bottle of Caramel Sauce (no specific amount, use how much or how little you prefer!)
- Coarse Sea Salt for sprinkling
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- Mix together with your mixer on medium speed until mixed well.
- Spoon Cheesecake mixture into your dessert decorator or an icing piping bag with whatever icing tip you have on hand.
- Pipe cheesecake into a shot glass, alternating with caramel sauce to create layers.
- Top with a pinch of coarse sea salt.
Supplies for Salted Caramel Cheesecake Shooters