We’re Going on a Leaf Hunt! We’re going to find some pretty ones!
Here’s some red ones…
and some yellow ones.
Here’s a green one!
And here’s a bunch more!
Leaf hunts are fun but tiring!
And then we’ll make some leaf collages.
Gluing leaves onto paper makes a pretty fall collage with natural items. Every leaf is different and beautiful.
Some of the best activities are free, natural and easy!
The Going on a Leaf Hunt book goes along with this activity perfectly.
More Leaf Ideas
- Autumn Leaf Collage
- Make a Leaf Garland
- Leaf Chromatography | Playdough to Plato
- Painting Leaves | Simple Fun for Kids
- Leaf Wreath | Crafts for All Seasons
- Leaf Sensory Bag | Kids Craft Room
- Autumn Leaf Suncatchers | the Artful Parent
Saturday 24th of November 2012
how fun!! cute bunch of boys :)