Generally, I don’t like to spend too much time styling food. There just isn’t time. I make the time occasionally because the kids love it when I make simple Egg Boat Snacks.
- cheese slices, American or Swiss
- small breadsticks or pretzel sticks
- Boil egg, peel, rinse & dry, cut in 1/2.
- Cut cheese slice (we used pre-sliced deli Swiss cheese) diagonally to make a triangle.
- Make a small cut in the cheese to insert pretzel or breadstick.
- Push the pretzel stick sail into the egg.
It’s a great way to serve hard boiled eggs and fit in a little more protein. I served ours with Goldfish crackers and milk.
More Snacks Ideas for Kids
- Kabob Sandwiches
- 5 Simple Snacks for Kids
- River Snacks
- Butterfly Snacks
- Eat the Moon Space Snack
- Football Brownies
- Moose Muffins