S’mores are a combination of my favorites – marshmallows and chocolate and they taste like summer! Honestly, I’m more likely to do microwave s’mores but there’s nothing like roasting a marshmallow over a fire in the great outdoors with friends! Here’s a new twist on an old favorite – mint s’mores.
Let’s talk about marshmallows. They are not all created equal! Look the marshmallows featured in the photo above – they’re square! Best. invention. ever. They just make sense. And in a s’more, they’re huge! They’re called Jet-Puffed Stacker Mallows by Kraft. The only way to go when making s’mores!
Try something new if you’re a mint and a s’mores lover – Mint S’mores! Of course they’re easy but look how yummy they are.
- 10 graham crackers, whole
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1 package Andes Mints, unwrapped
- Break graham crackers in half and set aside.
- Place 3-5 mints onto a graham cracker half.
- Heat marshmallow over an open fire until golden brown and soft.
- Place on top of graham cracker with mints and top with another graham cracker. Enjoy!
Makes 10 minty s’mores!
Perfect for your next summer evening!
What’s your favorite s’mores flavor?