I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Reebok. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
I’m loving my new Reebok Skyscape shoes! I found them at Kohl’s, in the store and online. I’m on my feet most of the day and even though I’m home, I feel like I need to wear shoes for support. These are perfect for that because they’re lightweight and also provide cushioning and support. They’re amazingly soft, cloud-like pillows on the sole! They are actually 5.0-ounces light. They’re flexible and machine washable – practical that means.
Reebok Skyscape features:
- Foam material in the upper for softness and flexibility
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Seamless construction for minimized rub and irritation
- Unique architecture designed to support the foot and provide all-day comfort
- Minimal rubber accents only where needed for traction
- Skyspring technology – features a unique design architecture designed to help support
The upper part of the shoe is made of a seamless, 2-way stretch material that is soft and comfortable and allows for movement and breathability. Very comfortable! I’ve never been a big fan of wearing athletic shoes around the house or out on errands because they’re often big+clunky = uncomfortable. The Reebok Skyscape is the shoe for that – they are not for working out, they’re for everything else! A runaround shoe. I spent a whole day shopping and out with family and was comfortable the whole time.
Skyscape shoes are fun and firty, easy to put with active and casual wear, pairs perfectly with jeans, skirts or yoga pants – so comfortable, you’ll forget you have them on! I love to wear my pink Skyscapes with my hot pink & navy skirt and jean jacket.