Ahh! Summer! It’s been a long time coming in Wisconsin, but we’ve had some beautiful days. July 20th is next week and it’s National Ice Cream Day. Now that is a day to celebrate! What better way than at Cold Stone Creamery with one of their Summertime Creations™!
For more than 25 years Cold Stone has served the finest, freshest ice cream, cakes, smoothies and shakes. Made with the finest ingredients and their signature process of preparing your custom ice cream Creation™ on a frozen granite stone, you’re sure to love your treat!
Just in time for National Ice Cream Day, Cold Stone has some delicious Summertime Creations™ for you to try including:
- Surrender to Strawberry: Strawberry Ice Cream mixed with Yellow Cake, Strawberries and Whipped Topping.
- Cake Batter Batter Batter™: Cake Batter Ice Cream mixed with Brownie and Cookie Dough.
- Banana Caramel Crunch®: French Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with caramel, Roasted Almonds and fresh banana.
- OREO® Double Chocolate: Chocolate Ice Cream mixed with OREO®, Fudge and Whipped Topping.
- Butterfinger Caramel Crunch®: Sweet Cream Ice Cream mixed with Caramel, Butterfinger® and Whipped Topping.
We were lucky to get some coupons to go to our local Cold Stone Creamery (which is dangerously close to home!) and try one of the Summertime Creations™. It was a real treat too – our son was gone visiting family for the week, so it was like a date. A real sweet one! We’re not so great at this selfie thing but here we are, at Cold Stone.
My husband tried the Cake Batter Batter Batter™ (pictured at the top) and I tried the the Butterfinger Carmel Crunch®. Yum! We both liked ours and both said we probably couldn’t finish them, but guess what? Yep, we did!
Here is my Summertime Creation™ being made. All the ingredients are mixed together on the frozen granite stone. All the ice cream is made fresh daily in each location too.
Which of the Summertime Creations™ are you excited to try on National Ice Cream Day?