Compensation was provided by Hershey via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hershey or Momtrends. #HSYMessageOfLove
It’s okay to text your message of love! Everyone is going to like this cell phone candy box valentine filled with chocolate. Send the message you want this Valentine’s Day with a cell phone candy box valentine, filled with Hershey’s Kisses Conversation Candies.
It’s a fun valentine treat that’s perfect for a friend, spouse, or teenager. How sweet are these Hershey’s Kisses Conversation Candies? Each candy kiss has a message printed on the bottom.
This is one of my favorites “Me + You”. I also like “Hey You”.
Reese’s Conversation Cups and Hershey’s Kisses Conversation Candies are available exclusively at Target. These new products show your loved ones you care with messages right on the chocolate or packaging.
The new Reese’s Conversation Cups are perfect for kids to share with friends and to enjoy at parties.
Show your friends and family how you feel this Valentine’s Day with a message of love. Make them a cell phone candy box filled with Hershey’s Kisses Conversation Candies.
- Cardstock of your choice of color 8 1/2″ x 11″ for candy box.
- Cardstock of your choice of color 8 1/2″ x 11″ for phone face template.
- Hot glue
- Plastic (from a baggie, etc)
- Download the free printable cell phone candy box template.
- Print and cut out the box template.
- Fold the box and adhere with glue or tape.
- Cut out window opening in box.
- Print cell phone face template on cardstock.
- Cut out cell phone face shape, including rectangle window.
- Glue plastic to inside of rectangle opening. (hot glue works well)
- Glue phone template to candy box.
- Fill with candies.
- Tape box shut.