Young children can learn about caring for the Earth with this set of science and nature-themed recycling printables. From coloring to sorting, cutting and pasting, tracing, and matching activities, introduce preschoolers to the importance of recycling while having fun. Teach sustainability and a love for the Earth by adding these printable recycling activity pages to your lesson plans.
— Download & Print
Young children can learn about caring for the Earth with this set of science and nature-themed recycling printables. Perfect for an Earth Day or spring recycling theme.
♻️Printable Recycling Activity Pages
Writing and fine motor skills + science activities.
- Adding printable materials to a learning center encourages the development of writing and fine motor skills, creating a flexible environment for differing levels of development.
- Use the Recycling Activities Printables to enhance your preschool centers and science lessons.
- Color the Correct Recycling Materials Page
- Sort It Out! Recycle/Compost Worksheet
- Recycle Vocabulary Tracer
- Recycling Tracing Page
- Recycle, Re-Use, or Compost Worksheet
- My Compost Bin Color & Match
- Sorting Page
- Recycle Bin Sort Cut & Paste Page
🌍Preview the Printable Recycling Activity Pages
Ready to use the printables?
- Purchase, print and use.
- Download immediately.
START USING THE RECYCLING PRINTABLES
PDF format. Print and use.