This post contains affiliate links to Amazon.
Inspired by Happy Hooligans beautiful Tissue Paper Stained Glass Window, I created framed versions for my group. I used red, pink, white and purple tissue paper to cut hearts. Most of my group is too young to cut the heart shape out on their own but enjoy pressing them onto the sticky Clear Contact Paper, 18″ x 9′.
Valentine Tissue Paper Hearts Collage
- To make the frame, fold a piece of card stock in half.
- Cut out a rectangle from the middle leaving a 1 or 1& 1/2″ frame.
- Cut a piece of Contact Paper from the roll and apply to frame.
- Tape to window.
- Child creates tissue paper heart design.
- Cover with another piece of Contact Paper.