This traffic Light Puppet and Song Card have been a hit with our preschool transportation theme. It’s simple and inexpensive to make.
- Paint Stick
- Scrubbies: one red, one yellow, and one green (found at the dollar store)
- Hot glue gun
- Printable song card (below)
- Paint a paint stick (if desired)
- Glue on three dish “scrubbies” – one red, one yellow, and one green. Now you have a traffic light!
- Download and print song card.
MORE TRANSPORTATION THEMED ACTIVITIES
- Race Track Car Painting Printable
- Shape Trucks
- On The Go Transportation Theme
- On Land Transportation: Cars, Trucks & More