It’s almost time for Thanksgiving so if you’re hosting, let’s think about your table. Setting the scene and having an attractive table is half the fun! It creates a warm feeling of the season and invites your guests to come to the table. The details are what makes memories so bring on the details! Below I have 20 creative Thanksgiving table decor ideas for you to consider. I’ll show you some of my favorites!
20 Creative Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
- Last Minute Thanksgiving Table Decorations from Sweet C’s Designs: How about some quick and easy decor that’s a little rustic and natural? Take a look if you a going for a style that isn’t too fussy or over complicated. Let your food shine! A natural runner, some pumpkin gourds, and some fall foliage garlands with lots of color.
2. Thanksgiving Dinner Decorating Ideas with Minted from Design Improvised: Check out this beautiful bunting banner! Bring out your glassware, milk glass collection or colored glassware.
3. Make your own burlap napkin rings with cute felt leaf shapes, make some simple mason jar candles or vases, place setting cards or candy filled party favors. Find these ideas at: Thanksgiving Table Decor: Easy & Festive from Crafts Unleashed
4. This post has many lovely ideas including Thanksgiving Table Decoration Ideas from The Gracious Wife
5. I really like these felt pompoms! Love the texture and color they add to the table. They look fun to make too. Autumn Felt PomPoms and Thanksgiving Table Decor from Simply Designing
6. Oh, this is pretty! And very easy. It’s the photo featured at the top left of the collage. Centerpieces do not have to be elaborate. How about a 5 minute Easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece from Julie Blanner.
7. Eating outdoors? That’s not possible in Wisconsin at Thanksgiving time generally, but this is lovely! The little table isn’t so practical but look at the decor. A ceramic squirrel, a wood pedestal bowl, and a colorful turquoise overlay will inspire you. See it at: Simple Outdoor Thanksgiving Table Decorations from Atta Girl Says.
8. Rustic and refined? Oh yes, this is lovely! Totally would enjoy being a guest at this table. There’s a pretty little wheat decorated place card idea here too: My Thanksgiving Table :: Rustic + Refined from Camille Styles
9. Mom Endeavors has a couple unique DIY projects for your table including vases made from glass pendant lighting and simple candle holders. DIY Thanksgiving Table Decor
10. A little rustic, a little simple and a little colorful: Thanksgiving Table Decor plus Video from Simply Designing
11. Thanksgiving Table Setting & Printables from Julie Blanner include a Thanksgiving word search, crossword puzzle and printable Thankful cards. A unique centerpiece idea too!
12. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best! I love the leaves with gold writing on them for place cards. Easy Holiday Tablescape from How To Video
13. The seeded eucalyptus and suede cord against a white cloth napkin is simply stunning! See this super simple idea at DIY: Simple Thanksgiving Place Setting from Minted
14. Try an accent color for your table and make these Fast and Festive Pumpkin Votives from Francois et Moi!
15. Soft and lovely, these No-Sew Braided Yarn Napkin Rings from Flax & Twine will add texture and a touch of homemade to your table. Plus, no-sew!
16. Talk about gorgeousness! Check out this DIY Faux Floral Table Runner For Thanksgiving from The Proper Blog. The photos are absolutely lovely.
17. Fresh and natural elements make a simple and flexible background for your meal. See it at >> Fall Entertaining With Cold Stone Creamery from A Bubbly Life
18. Make this attractive craft for your holiday table and use it again for years to come. Pumpkin Centerpiece for the Holidays from Homemade By Carmona
19. Burlap is one those trends that I just love! Make a No Sew Burlap Table Runner from Back to Her Roots for your table. It’s super easy and attractive.
20. The colors in this simple centerpiece are so warm and lovely! Seeded eucalyptus and candles are classy. Take a look at Last Minute Thanksgiving Centerpiece from Julie Blanner.
Whatever you come up with for your Thanksgiving table, have a wonderful holiday with who ever joins you around the table!