For our Oceans of Summer Fun theme, I made a jellyfish in a bottle sensory bottle. Never seen a Jellyfish in a Bottle? You’re missing out! It looks so real! We also made up a little rhyme about our jellyfish!
Our Pet Jellyfish
We have a pet jellyfish,
we keep him in a jar.
All he does is swish,
he can’t go far.
He won’t sting and he won’t bite
and he can’t get into a fight.
He turns and spins,
and gives us lots of grins.
He’s our cool pet jellyfish,
to do whatever we wish.
Jellyfish in a Bottle
- White or clear plastic shopping bag
- Clear bottle (ours is a Listerine bottle)
- Food Coloring
Here is the tutorial to make the jellyfish in a bottle. I will just link to it so you can see the very helpful photos to create your own jellyfish in a bottle.
It’s very easy and turns out super cool! The jellyfish floats so realistically in the bottle. Best thing is it saves, for future use.
MORE PRESCHOOL OCEAN & BEACH THEME ACTIVITIES
- Rainbow Fish Story & Activities
- O is for Ocean Printable
- Ocean Commotion Jellyfish
- Ocean Sand Sensory Bin
- Ocean Scenes
- Handprint Crabs
- I’m the Biggest Thing in the Ocean
- Jellyfish Preschool Craft
- Ocean Commotion Sea Stars
- Oyster Pearls Preschool Craft