As part of our Oceans of Summer Fun theme, we made a Handprint Crabs Preschool Craft. They turned out super cute!
Before creating handprint crabs we read Clumsy Crab. It’s always a favorite! I found this handprint project on Pinterest, originally from Daily Dose of Sugar Mama. Super easy, so fun!Before creating handprint crabs we read Clumsy Crab. It’s always a favorite! I found this handprint project on Pinterest, originally from Daily Dose of Sugar Mama. Super easy, so fun!
Handprint Crabs Preschool Craft
- Paint cardstock with blue paint as desired.
- Cut tan paper for the sand. Glue on.
- Paint hand, one at a time, with red paint.
- Press on paper to make handprint, with thumbs up.
- Add googly eyes.
- Draw mouth.
More Preschool Ocean & Beach Theme Activities
- Rainbow Fish Story & Activities
- O is for Ocean Printable
- Ocean Commotion Jellyfish
- Ocean Sand Sensory Bin
- Ocean Scenes
- Jellyfish in a Bottle
- I’m the Biggest Thing in the Ocean
- Jellyfish Preschool Craft
- Ocean Commotion Sea Stars
- Oyster Pearls Preschool Craft