One awesome thing about s’mores is there are great any time of the year. While probably best in the summer, fall is a great time to enjoy s’mores around the fire or even in the winter. Yum! What about a s’mores milkshake? Combining s’mores and ice cream?? Sounds good to me!
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of marshmallow fluff (best to melt it) or marshmallow ice cream topping
- Magic Shell Fudge
- whip cream
- mini Hershey’s candy bar
- mini marshmallows
- cake pop stick
- graham crackers (a couple whole piece and some crushed)
- Start by placing your ice cream, milk, and marshmallow into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Take your Magic Shell fudge and run it along the rim of the glass, allowing it to run down into the glass. Freeze until hardened.
- Pour milkshake into
- Top with whip cream and sprinkle whip cream with graham cracker crumbs.
- Place about 6 mini marshmallows onto the cake pop stick and brown with a lighter or torch.
- Place stick into the drink, as well as a graham cracker, and Hershey bar.
Meagan @ Mommy Travels
Tuesday 4th of December 2018
I'm all about shakes with a little something more to them. This one looks great. Can't wait to make it, I've never made a smore's shake before!