It won’t be long and there will be zucchini in abundance! Our little plant is currently flowering and we’re starting to look forward to picking and using zucchini from the garden. There’s always zucchini bread, but what about other ways to use it? Have you tried “zoodles”? They are actually really good! If you’re focusing on a low carb, veggie-filled diet, zoodles are the way to go. I’ve collected 20 Fresh & Healthy Zucchini Noodle “Zoodle” Recipes for you to try.
20 Fresh & Healthy Zucchini Noodle “Zoodle” Recipes
Making zoodles is easy. You just need a veggie spiralizer. This one has great reviews and ships Prime if you are a member.
- Zucchini Noodles with Asparagus and Mint Pesto – Nourish and Nestle
- Zucchini Noodle Primavera – This Silly Girl’s Life
- One Skillet Garlic Parmesan Zoodles – Almost Super Mom
- Cod Parmesan with Zucchini Noodles – The Jenny Evolution
- Spiralized Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry with Chicken and Cashews – Happiness is Homemade
- Zucchini Noodles with Turkey Bolognese – Handmade in the Heartland
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto – Pink When
- One Pan Tuscan Zucchini Noodle Skillet – Mom Endeavors
- One Pot Spicy Thai Zoodles – Domestic Superhero
- Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp Zucchini Noodle Pasta – Handmade in the Heartland
- Raw Vegan Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Sauce – Elephantastic Vegan
- 20 Minute Creamy Shrimp Pesto Zoodles – rae gun ramblings
- Easy Shrimp Scampi Zoodles – Becky’s Best Bites
- Steak Fajita Zoodles – My Crazy Good Life
- Zoodle Pasta Salad – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Basil Green curry Zoodles with Asian Meatballs – The Foodie and the Fix
- Creamy Courgetti with White Bean Sauce – Amuse Your Bouche
- Slow Cooker Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatballs with Zoodles – Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Tuscan Style Sardine and Shrimp Zoodles – Plating Pixels
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Zoodles – Housewife Eclectic
Which one are you going to try? I’ve love to know how you make your zoodles – leave a comment!