Hand Print Turkey Keepsakes
- Print painted turkey onto burlap.
- Kids each paint a piece of cardboard for backing.
- Glue turkey on painted cardboard.
- Punch holes in top.
- Wrap pipecleaner through hole on one side.
- Thread on dyed pasta.
- Wrap and secure other end of pipecleaner.
- Add raffia.
- Print “Happy Thanksgiving” with child’s name and year on construction paper.
- Cut with decorative scissors and glue on.
More Thanksgiving Activities
- Thanksgiving Manners Game
- Turkey Headbands & Noodle Necklaces
- Thanksgiving Placemat
- Cutest Handprint Turkey in the Land
- Will it Grow? Indian Corn Experiment
- Turkey Dinner Printable