It’s October so that means fire safety month. Kids love to learn about fire trucks and firefighters! Extend your theme with a game of matching or memory with these free fire safety matching cards.
Top fire safety tips for home and school:
- Install smoke alarms on each level and each bedroom.
- Test your smoke alarms each month. Replace batteries at least yearly.
- Make a plan! Teach your children what we do when the smoke alarms go off and where to go. Practice your plan monthly.
- When the smoke alarm goes off, get outside. Do not go back in for anything. Call 911 for help.
Printable Fire Safety Game
Simply print, cut, and play with the matching or memory cards. I printed mine on photo paper, laminated them, and then cut them apart so they last longer.
You can also make this game more challenging by using them as a memory game for children who are ready. Or hide one set of cards around the room for a more active matching game!
More Fire Safety Activities
- Fire Safety Booklet
- Printable Pack – Fire Safety for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers – Firefighters
- Shape Fire Trucks