It’s almost time for Halloween! Let’s count down to Halloween with a bucket list of fun and festive ideas for the whole family. Start out with making some candy apples and decorate for Halloween. You can do more than one a day or plan a weekend of scary fun. Print out the count down to Halloween Bucket List below.
Families need to plan some fun together during this strange time of Covid-19. You can do many of these activities at home without exposing yourself to more germs. Create your own fun and traditions your family will remember for years!
Count Down to Halloween Free Printable Bucket List for Families
Need some ideas? Here you go!
- Make candy apples or decorated marshmallow treats
- Decorate for Halloween
- Make Pumpkin Pancakes
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch or plan a Pumpkin Patch Party
- Make Halloween Cookies
- Carve Pumpkins (or paint mini pumpkins)
- Make a Halloween Playlist
- Halloween Movie Night (we love Room on a Broom!)
- Read Halloween Books
- DIY Wreath
- Tell or listen to Ghost Stories
- Eat candy corn
- Halloween Coloring
- Halloween Crafts
- Drink some Pumpkin Spice Latte (or pumpkin cocoa)
- Wear Halloween Socks
- Try a Halloween Science Experiment
- Bake Halloween Cupcakes
- DIY Halloween Slime
- Play Flashlight Tag (or just play with flashlights)
- Take Family Halloween Pictures (in costumes, use photo props or scary faces)
- Make mummy pizza
- Go to a corn maze
- Wear Halloween pjs
- Go on a hayride
- Boo! Your Neighbors
- Have a Halloween party!
- Play toilet paper mummies (or make)
- Plan a Halloween scavenger hunt
- Put on your Halloween costume and go trick or treating!
Print the bucket list and share with your kids. See what they want to do! What a fun way to include everyone in the planning. Maybe you can’t do all the activities, but each family member can pick one.