I loved this quote I originally saw Explorations of Early Learning. I liked it well enough to make something out of it, so I made this PLAY an Early Childhood Education Printable. I laminated mine and it’s on the wall when entering my child care. It’s such an important thought. The more I learn about early childhood education, the more I agree with this!
Play turns out to be so stunningly
essential to childhood,
It’s like love, sunshine, and broccoli
all juiced together.
By Lenore Skenazy
PLAY an Early Childhood Education Printable
Learn more about the importance of play in early childhood education. Playing is learning and it’s essential in early childhood!
Especially for Child Care Providers
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Family Child Care
- What an In-Home Preschool Looks Like
- Please knock…it’s naptime Printable Sign
- Child Care Provider Appreciation Day Printable
- Cleaning Tips for Child Care
- 8 Truths About Home Day Care From a Provider
- More Than Just a Provider
- 5 Simple Snacks For Kids
- CHILD CARE PROVIDER APPRECIATION DAY PRINTABLE
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS TEACH AND CARE PRINTABLE POSTER